Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

We want some Model 3 Leaks, renders, sketches !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys,

don't know if this is something new for you.

Wired Magazine published an Image of a covered Model 3.

spencer_lowell_wired_germany_tesla_001_0.jpg

Source:
Der Chefdesigner von Tesla spricht im WIRED-Interview über das Model 3
wired.de (German)

Interesting is also the grey car in the middle of the image at the top of the article.

That's not the Model S, is it?

teslamodel3-hero.jpg

Definitely not the production Model S, but it looks like a Titanium Metallic version of an old Model S prototype, a red version of which has circulated around this forum too many times for me to dare posting again. If you haven't seen it, scroll through some earlier pages of this thread. Pretty sure that's what we're looking at there.

That German article is legitimate. That's definitely the Model 3. The most exciting part of the image is that it looks like a car. Nothing crazy or gross. It looks like the headlights are slightly raised, the trunk area looks plenty roomy, and it looks like it may indeed have lost the faux grill from the Model S. Hard to tell. This is making me even more excited for tomorrow. Wasn't sure that was possible.

Last edited:
At first I was fairly confident it is just an S under the cover, but the more I am looking at it, I'm not so sure. I made an albeit crude side by side composite and the way the sheet drapes over the nose and the height of the mirrors looks higher. Granted it could all be in the angle and image size difference, but intriguing none the less.

Attachments

• m3-mS composite.png
    m3-mS composite.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 470