Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Web lead time vs order page

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered on 9-11 when delivery for my choices showed 2-3 weeks. My order pages has shown 6-10 weeks right after I ordered. The text I got from Tesla stated 2-4 weeks.
Seems a bit messed up.
Which of the three is normally the most likely?

Screenshot_20200911-164608.png

upload_2020-9-29_17-26-35.png

I ordered on 9-11 when delivery for my choices showed 2-3 weeks. My order pages has shown 6-10 weeks right after I ordered. The text I got from Tesla stated 2-4 weeks.
Seems a bit messed up.
Which of the three is normally the most likely?

View attachment 593546
View attachment 593547

I don't think anyone knows. I ordered 8/28 and it says 2-4 weeks. Recieved a text on 9/2 that said 2-4 weeks. My account still says 2-4 weeks. I don't even have a VIN and my SA won't even give me an estimate as to when I'll get my car. Tesla's customer service leaves a lot to be desired.

Wonder why my 9/8 order in Atlanta shows 10-14 weeks until delivery? LR, AWD, white/black, FSD, Gemini wheels, tow.

“Reservation NumberRN113919929
Price$58,990
(Excludes tax, registration, discounts and fees)
Estimated Delivery: 10 - 14 weeks from order placed date
We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.”

No one really knows. They build in batches, not individual cars... What you can do though is call your local store and ask if they have a vehicle with your specs there, they might and might be able to match you. Otherwise, probably within the next 60 days. Usually the first two months of the quarter they build cars for areas that are the furthest away from CA.