TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Wedding Day Tesla?

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by rayankh, Feb 18, 2016.

1. rayankh

rayankh New Member

Hey everyone,

I live in St. Louis and am having a wedding in St. Charles on Main Street (Old Stone Chapel is our venue). I have been a huge Tesla admirer for years. If I had the money for a luxury car, it would without a doubt be spent on a Tesla. I've watched hours and hours of YouTube videos on Teslas only to torture myself since I can't have one. Every time a Tesla passes me on the road, I salivate a little... the gosh darned things even look ridiculously beautiful.

I work in a social media tech startup and I'm a bit of a techie myself. My fiancee and I are paying for our wedding ourselves, and given my position at a startup.. my resources are a bit limited. It would be so ridiculously amazingly awesome and totally a reflection of me and my personality if I were to drive my beautiful wife and myself off in a Tesla. Don't tell her this, but it might actually be my favorite part of the night! It definitely sounds a little strange reading this back to myself, but would there possibly be anyone who might allow us to rent/borrow their Tesla for the day (June 18th, 2016).

I know it's a stretch - thanks for listening!

2. DCGOO

DCGOO Member

Congratulations! But if the Tesla ride is the best part of the night of you, you might want to consider some counseling. The Tesla is a fantastic vehicle as you know. But favorite part of the night? It isn't THAT good.

3. aesculus

aesculus Still Trying to Figure this All Out

Sounds like you really need a white Model X.:smile:

4. rayankh

rayankh New Member

haha. it was a joke.. a pretty poor one :D

5. tezzla

tezzla Member

Recently, I let my friend's daughter & husband drive off in my Tesla. He'd driven the car before so I wasn't worried, shortly after they left, my friend drove me to their hotel to pick it up.

6. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

I sent you a PM trying to offer help but never heard back. Hope you were able to find what you needed.

7. HookBill

HookBill Member

Stretch the budget and buy one of each. Then you can experience a different kind of S3X.

8. rayankh

rayankh New Member

Thanks so much for the PM. I PMed you back. It's been really hard to figure out how to make this happen/work :(