Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wedding Day Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone,

I live in St. Louis and am having a wedding in St. Charles on Main Street (Old Stone Chapel is our venue). I have been a huge Tesla admirer for years. If I had the money for a luxury car, it would without a doubt be spent on a Tesla. I've watched hours and hours of YouTube videos on Teslas only to torture myself since I can't have one. Every time a Tesla passes me on the road, I salivate a little... the gosh darned things even look ridiculously beautiful.

I work in a social media tech startup and I'm a bit of a techie myself. My fiancee and I are paying for our wedding ourselves, and given my position at a startup.. my resources are a bit limited. It would be so ridiculously amazingly awesome and totally a reflection of me and my personality if I were to drive my beautiful wife and myself off in a Tesla. Don't tell her this, but it might actually be my favorite part of the night! It definitely sounds a little strange reading this back to myself, but would there possibly be anyone who might allow us to rent/borrow their Tesla for the day (June 18th, 2016).

I know it's a stretch - thanks for listening!

Hey everyone,
I work in a social media tech startup and I'm a bit of a techie myself. My fiancee and I are paying for our wedding ourselves, and given my position at a startup.. my resources are a bit limited. It would be so ridiculously amazingly awesome and totally a reflection of me and my personality if I were to drive my beautiful wife and myself off in a Tesla. Don't tell her this, but it might actually be my favorite part of the night! It definitely sounds a little strange reading this back to myself, but would there possibly be anyone who might allow us to rent/borrow their Tesla for the day (June 18th, 2016).
I know it's a stretch - thanks for listening!

Congratulations! But if the Tesla ride is the best part of the night of you, you might want to consider some counseling. The Tesla is a fantastic vehicle as you know. But favorite part of the night? It isn't THAT good.

Recently, I let my friend's daughter & husband drive off in my Tesla. He'd driven the car before so I wasn't worried, shortly after they left, my friend drove me to their hotel to pick it up.