Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Weird Bluetooth Issues....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
today for the first time, my bluetooth wasnt working correctly. i have an ATT Note 5 and was listening to a podcast through bluetooth on the MS speakers. every 1-2 minutes, the sound would go silent for 1-2 seconds, then come back to normal. then 1-2 minutes later, the same thing. anyone heard of this?

I've had bluetooth issues after service, twice now. They just told me to restart both the 17" screen and the IC, when that didn't work, they told me to restart my phone, and then everything was fine.

Do you have a smartwatch? I used to have a pebble and it's Bluetooth would interfere with my iPhone's connection with the car. It exhibited almost exactly the same behavior that you are describing. Once I sent back the pebble and switched to another smartwatch the intermittent Bluetooth issues went away. Just something to look at.

Peace,

Father Bill

I had the same problem with my phone when I had one of those Bluetooth keychain tags that help you find your key when you lose it. Caused tons of problems until I eliminated that from my keychain (I didn't try just deleting it from my phone - what would have been the point). Not a problem since.