Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Weird buzzing sound after updating to 2022.24.6 [Fixed in 2022.36.1]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you to all for keeping this thread updated. I'm still on 24.6.6 but being prompted to upgrade to 28.2 (MX Plaid) for a while now. I will continue to avoid the update....
No, do it. You gotta feel the pain! Imagine the great feeling of getting 2022.36 afterwords. If you don't upgrade now, getting 2022.36 will just feel like every other upgrade. 2022.36 after 2022.24 ... better than S3X. Well so I'm told, still waiting for 2022.36.

Took the dogs out for a walk early this morning. Stepped out on the front porch just after sunrise, birds are chirping, and there's "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" coming from the driveway. Walked around the block, and coming back from across the street, two houses down from mine, you could start to hear the "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee". Frankly it's a wonder that none of my neighbors have keyed my car or egged my house yet. Every day I verify that there is a wifi connection, and every day I go into the software menu to check for updates. Still stuck on 2022.28...

• Informative
Reactions: zoomer0056
Took the dogs out for a walk early this morning. Stepped out on the front porch just after sunrise, birds are chirping, and there's "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" coming from the driveway. Walked around the block, and coming back from across the street, two houses down from mine, you could start to hear the "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee". Frankly it's a wonder that none of my neighbors have keyed my car or egged my house yet. Every day I verify that there is a wifi connection, and every day I go into the software menu to check for updates. Still stuck on 2022.28...
God only knows what the reasoning is for the updates being given out. Let's go with 2022.36.2 had some back screen issues, and they are just confirming 2022.36.4 is the final fix for both "eeeeeee" and back screen, and you should get that very soon. Fingers crossed... It's frustrating for sure.

Have the same noise after new software, X louder than S. X been in service for entire week now, tech saying it's normal... Hmmm.. I told them to try hard reset, hopefully it'll be done by Friday, since SC waiting for recall (airbag) parts to come in. Noise is very annoying when in the garage. Video and SC tech reply attached.

I am having the same problem, tesla models s 2022, even it cause battery lost extra 1-2% every day, I talked to service, and they pretended it is normal and you are stupid… I really upset about that, even think of get rid of this car and sell it and buy a real car with real service…

Never had this issue but today when me car got 2022.24.6 i noticed after the update this werid buzzing sound coming from the car

I did reset and power off/on with no luck

Opened service request with Tesla and waiting there reaponse but wanted to see if anyone experienced this.

Because the sound seems (not 100% sure coming from the frunk toward the lower side) i am worried something wrong with the battery so i moved the car outside the garage away from my other Tesla waiting for the service center to respond.

Same issue with my 2022 model x, did you manage to get it fixed?

You may be better off waiting like me to allow them to field and have others beta test and wonder what else broke and if it's a new HW problem or new SW bug to chase down.

Just pathetic, any professional SW company who cares about their reputation would not allow this to go on, but Elon is too busy making perfume to care how poorly they operate.

Reactions: CaptUAL
Still waiting for 2022.36.any revision.
I'm not waiting, I actually shut my advance off until they work out the bugs. You'd think they would have some type of algorithm they could run these updates through to check if there were any bugs. Out of 70 updates, this one has had a lot of bug fixes, second only to 2021.44:

M3 Updates.jpg

Reactions: zoomer0056
I'm not waiting, I actually shut my advance off until they work out the bugs. You'd think they would have some type of algorithm they could run these updates through to check if there were any bugs. Out of 70 updates, this one has had a lot of bug fixes, second only to 2021.44:

View attachment 865952
Oh for Gods sake, who would complain…we got Karaoke, light show and farts. What more could a man want with a $100,000+ car? 😱😱☹️ You could always go crazy and drop $15,000 for an FSD Baby sitting job😜

• Funny
Reactions: S&B's M3 and af88