Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What’s your job?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

M1tch

2021 M3P with EAP
Nov 16, 2021
Gloucester, England
Simple question really, what do you do (or did you do) for a living?

I’ve been on here for about 2 years now and some people talk about some amazing things that I literally have no idea about - primarily kWh, solar power, software and other electrical stuff. So just thought it would be interesting.

I’m a British Army Officer. Served since 2002 as a young private and pushed up the ranks to commissioning 2 years ago. Seen almost every conflict in that time and seen every continent on the planet.

Simple question really, what do you do (or did you do) for a living?
Sometime it is not that simple as people use different thresholds for what they want to let know about themselves in a public forum. Also sometime you see various personal criticisms including Mukovite etc., thrown at by others some as a banter but others more seriously. Knowing more personal details including the occupation etc., can be more of a hindernace to freely express your views.

Reactions: KennethS
Field Applications Engineer in embedded wireless, mainly Bluetooth and UWB stuff. Claim to fame, one of my products was involved in hacking a Tesla ...

I should point out it was an off the shelf BT device and was nothing exceptional, just a surprise to see a picture of it being used for that particular purpose.

Last edited:
Reactions: boombap and M1tch
Sometime it is not that simple as people use different thresholds for what they want to let know about themselves in a public forum. Also sometime you see various personal criticisms including Mukovite etc., thrown at by others some as a banter but others more seriously. Knowing more personal details including the occupation etc., can be more of a hindernace to freely express your views.
So you’re in the tin foil business?

Software engineer.

• Funny
Reactions: spdpsba