Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Acceleration Mode is everyone using?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also think Chill extends the range a little because it reduces the power to the HVAC system and mutes the cooling and heating option some.

That's range mode, not chill mode.

Tesla: Getting Maximum Range

Range Mode (if equipped) conserves energy by limiting the power of the climate control system and turns off the signature lights. Turn Range Mode on by touching Controls > Driving > Range Mode.When turned on in an All-Wheel Drive vehicle, Range Mode also optimizes torque distribution between the motors to maximize range.

Range Mode (if equipped) conserves energy by limiting the power of the climate control system and turns off the signature lights. Turn Range Mode on by touching Controls > Driving > Range Mode.When turned on in an All-Wheel Drive vehicle, Range Mode also optimizes torque distribution between the motors to maximize range.
Ah ok. My error (had range and chill mode confused) thanks for letting me know

Not available on the refresh