Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What are the most useful accessories for the Model X?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Personally, I carry a spare battery </s>

IMG_5386.jpg

Found a wireless charger that sounds good. No surprise from Abstract Ocean.

Dash Mounted Qi Charger

From the video it looks pretty straight forward to install.

Some people suggested the optional "USB adapter with QC3" to provide enough power to trigger Quick Charging, so I also ordered that.

Looks like a knock off of this The Spiegel Wireless Charger

I’m using above and works great I don’t like that magnet stuff

Found a wireless charger that sounds good. No surprise from Abstract Ocean.

Dash Mounted Qi Charger

From the video it looks pretty straight forward to install.

Some people suggested the optional "USB adapter with QC3" to provide enough power to trigger Quick Charging, so I also ordered that.

100% agree on the Abstract Ocean phone mounts. I put them in both my cars and I don’t even have a Tesla.

Didn’t know they’d come out with a Qi version, I’ll be looking into that for sure.

Reactions: jboy210
No sure what you mean by the magnet stuff? The connection between the phone and pad is micro suction, no magnets. The connection between the pad and ball looks to be magnetic.

Yes that is a knockoff if the spiegel which also uses micro suction ..there are other Qi chargers than are same form factor that uses magnets

Yes that is a knockoff if the spiegel which also uses micro suction ..there are other Qi chargers than are same form factor that uses magnets

OK.

I think all the brands are made by some manufacturer that will stick brand X or Y on box for buyer X or Y. You can probably trace the source back to Alibaba or some other site with contract manufactured goods and services.

Reactions: P85_DA