Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What did you park next to? (Or what makes the Roadster look tiny?)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just about the only thing that makes me feel large

...though not by much, really.

WP_000270.jpg

Spyker C8 Spyder

Didn't make the Roadster look tiny but - dare I say it - "affordable" ...

IMG_2849.JPG

...doors open automagically...

IMG_2846.JPG

...and they charge "by the button"...

IMG_2854.JPG

This was not really coincidence but the C8 parked next to me at an event called "Cars and Croissants" in Parsippany. I'm sparing you the photograph of the dozen Ferraris and the half dozen Lamborghinis.

This from the couple driving cross-country in their new Model S
Interesting... The Roadster has California plates, and California carpool stickers so it must be on a road trip (of sorts) as well.
(Actually I know a bit about the owners of that Roadster from other blogs...)

- - - Updated - - -

Good one!
Yeah! Nice one, Eric. Very funny angle and picture.
By the way, if the trooper happened to look over and see you operating your camera at that moment I wonder if he would have pulled you over!

By the way, if the trooper happened to look over and see you operating your camera at that moment I wonder if he would have pulled you over!

LOL.... I was pulled over. I've been pulled over 5 times since Nov 2011 on the same 5 mile stretch of highway for doing between 3-6 MPH over in a 65.

The convo usually goes something like this:

"License and registration, please. What kind of car is this? Where did you get it? Is it foreign? It's WHAT? No way. How fast does it go? How far? How much does electricity cost? No way. How much does the car cost? Oh."

Which is usually where I'm surprised I don't get a ticket.