Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What do you do for work? Just passing time waiting for updates from Tesla :)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Chief Toilet Scrubber* of a high-profile Alaskan resort establishment.

Retired mid-90s from Wall St; fled to wilds of Alaska and have been parked here ever since.

*true, but also own it

Hello, TMC world,

Father & husband. Entrepreneur. Small-business aficionado. Consultant.

Buying a Model S in part because my wife wants a zero-emission vehicle and in part because it's such a wonderful all-round car.

Very impressed by the TMC, its members and the forums. Wow! I've been reading for a month, killing myself staying up at late trying to digest everything. I am very grateful for this resource!

Thanks,
Alan

P.S. Reserved 7/1, finalized 7/2, due 8/11: P85+, green / tan, pano, spoiler, 21" silver, obeche gloss, tech, sound, air, child seats, parcel shelf, armor, twin chargers, HPWC. Turns out I don't know how to say "no" to a web configurator. :)
P.P.S. Beyond excited about this car!

Software engineer, DC area / Northern VA, but I work for a small software company that has nothing to do with the government (unlike many others in DC). Also dad of nearly 8 year old twins, which was a second full-time job (and then some!) for both my wife and me when they were little. And no, I didn't buy the 3rd row seat, figuring they'll outgrow it too quickly.

Well, to be honest, I am not doing much besides passing time and sipping lattes in our local Starbucks and having lunches in the local sushi and Italian restaurant.
Due to an unfortunate car accident four years ago I have become permanently disabled, that is why....

Vice President at an Ontario, Canada electric utility. I have responsibility for Metering, Billing/Settlement and our Conservation and Demand Management programs and staff. One of our Strategic Imperatives and Core Objective is the promotion of electric vehicles... so that's kind of cool.