Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What does this do? (holding "T")

silverp85+

Dec 21, 2015
New York
ADaVdki.jpg
I held down the T on top of main screen until the password screen came up. I typed in performance instead of 007.

sorry can't edit title to "what does this do"

• Love
Reactions: Kalud

AudubonB

One can NOT induce accuracy with precision!
Mar 24, 2013
OOoooh, new thingies!

I could emulate your finding; like you I couldn't find where or how it altered the vehicle. I did discover it appears you can have any two of the three choices retain the green check mark.

Paging wk057.....Come in, please.

pdxrunr

Aug 5, 2015
Lake Oswego, OR
The feature is mainly used by sales associates to "downgrade" a car to make it perform like the one you may order. When I did test drives a few weeks ago, I was wanting to drive a 70D and they only had a 90D, so they did this and it changes the power output to that of a 70D. Not sure why an owner would want to do it, but it's there if you know the code.

ZBB

Emperor
Feb 27, 2013
Scottsdale
Doesn't work on my Classic 60

Would be nice if Tesla gave us an Easter Egg… No 007 for me (no air suspension…), No Rainbow Road...

Tslacg

Apr 5, 2016
Oklahoma city
If a 90d owner were to emulate the performance of their car to a 70d, will this increase range any past your typical 90d range? Since theoretically the power output is limited?

Would be interested for a back to back wh/hr usage rate on the same route.

Reactions: JenniferQ

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC