Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

What have you done with your Tesla today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mixed feelings about this

IMG_0541.jpg
IMG_0542.jpg

Interesting, seems like the mirrors may be the issue then. Yep, same here. Since I've already installed them, I'll live with them for a while and see if it gets to be an issue or not.

Same. I got the blue Suma mirrors and love the wide angle but I also got 45% tint put on my front windows and the visibility is fairly bad. I should have gotten the clear.

Got full 3M and graphene coating done.
Man, that looks good!

I went for a drive in the mountains today. Took the drone with me and took some photos while i was up there. Love the little DJI!
File_004.jpeg

I took this with the DJI going full speed towards the car...didn't come out too bad.
File_007.jpeg

For some of these, the DJI was so far out that I couldn't make it out without using the viewer. Fun fun fun...
File_008.jpeg

Might have to get working on a real pilot's license one of these days.
File_012.jpeg

File_009.jpeg

Man, that looks good!

I went for a drive in the mountains today. Took the drone with me and took some photos while i was up there. Love the little DJI!
View attachment 626300

I took this with the DJI going full speed towards the car...didn't come out too bad.View attachment 626301

For some of these, the DJI was so far out that I couldn't make it out without using the viewer. Fun fun fun...View attachment 626302

Might have to get working on a real pilot's license one of these days.View attachment 626303

View attachment 626304
These look like scale model pics. Is there an HO train just out of view?