Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What interior temp is your app reporting today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
does the app show visibly if cabin protection is kicking in? tyring to work out if the noise outside is my car running the AC or not
Yes, it should appear in the Climate section of the app - well it has on mine and the temperature is down to 37 from 61. Assume it didn’t come on earlier as haven’t driven the car since last Friday, so had gone to sleep.

It’s seems to be more related to sun and car position than outside air temp… which is a contributory but smaller effect. I saw 62C a couple of weeks ago on a clear sunny day yet the air temp was only about 21c.

It’s gorgeous here in the Scottish Borders today… a breeze to take the edge off and only 26C air temp, so nobody risking death by going outside! Hotter tomorrow though….

66C. Turned on climate before needing to use it and it stalled at 25 ( setpoint 19C). Parked South facing on the drive.

Any recommendations on sun screens? Thinking the normal way of putting them on the outside may be harder to anchor with the frameless doors.