Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is goin on with TMC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That is another wrong "fact" you stated. How am I supposed to know? Did you or someone notify me ? No. I find out I am blocked, can't post. I don't know what is time out, and what the time is, and what the difference is timeout and banned. All I know is I can't post.

Bonnie, with due all respect, you are part of stirring up the pot and put bad rep on me, putting words into my mouth while I can't respond.

Aren't you good friends with kevin99 and can ask him to respond on his website?

I feel necessary to come in and speak for kevin, as he is blocked and unable to respond here.

Of course I am kevin99, I don't think I have to disguise and I give enough clue who I am.

Kevin, just stop it. You weren't banned before but duplicate memberships and disguising who you are is a banning offense. Attempts to bypass moderation by continuing to use multiple accounts will make things worse, not better.

I may not be careful doing certain things in the beginning, but I do take notes when mods told me so.

Refusing to take note is what started all this.

I can't respond as kevin99. So I use kevin999, isn't that obvious? No gimmick and I hope this is not another point for accusation.

Here's the reality: Because of repeated spamming and ignoring moderators your posts were put in auto-moderation. This doesn't stop you posting, it just introduces a timelag till they do appear.

All I know is I can't post.

Fact: you made one post which didn't appear due to you using offensive language.

Bonnie, with due all respect, you are part of stirring up the pot....while I can't respond.

This harassment first of me and now Bonnie needs to cease. If you really want to continue bad-mouthing me on your personal website then go-ahead, I guess it must be making you feel good about the situation.

I'm done with this conversation.

Some perspective: This site was and is doing well long before I or Kevin or the masses starting posting. Civil discourse and common sense prevailed. We all realize that there is a lot more money at stake now for some, while others are still just recognizing and appreciating the Tesla experience. TMC offers all a great value and with a history of doing that should be granted the respect that deserves. I don't agree with everything, nor do I feel that it is near perfect, but what is? The fact remains that their is great value in TMC and the mod's do a fantastic job as measured by the people who post and the content they create. As well as the people that don't post or not allowed to without proper moderation. We have moderators for that reason and I believe a primary reason at that. We all have a duty to protect the inherent value in TMC and should do so under the auspices, if that is what it takes, of pride, sound judgment free from emotion and civil discourse.

I'm not sure if you remember meeting at TESLIVE Kevin, but I really respected your opinions and appreciated your insights into TSLA. To this day I respect and appreciate your input when it is conducted in a way that is respectful. To that end I’d offer this advice: Treat others as you’d like to be treated and if you believe they are taking advantage of you, treat them better and if it continues then ask questions. If those questions do not result in answers that you believe are fair and just you might just have to agree to disagree and move on.
At the end of the day we all have our thoughts, opinions, motivations, emotions and depth of understanding others. All of which are not perfect, but are typically good intentioned. And that is what attracts other good intentioned people. Some people with an axe to grind or who are following a pre-determined script, have an agenda or who are just caught up in the heat of the moment are very easy to spot.

I’ll end with this: I hope things work out and I hope bridges haven’t been burned. You, I and several others have both made money in TSLA and it has been partly, some may believe almost wholly, due to TMC. You may choose to go your own way and may choose to use hurtful words, but please realize that it doesn’t have to go in that direction. Also, I don’t believe there are any winners and losers here. I believe we all lose when good intentioned people can’t come to an understanding.