TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

What is the community’s price estimate on standard range ? Difference in price on AWD/Rear Wheel ?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by creekcrosser, Jul 31, 2018.

1. creekcrosser

creekcrosser Member

ran out of space in the title. Is there a possibility of AWD being the standard for the standard battery ?

Visiting store and Tesla Agent seemed to not be keen on the absolvition of the “$35,000” statements on the site, yet when discussed believed that it would in fact be 35K.

2. Runt8

Runt8 Active Member

Why would the price for the dual motor be any different just because it has the smaller battery pack?

3. boriszima

boriszima Member

I dont think so. If AWD is $4k version for Long Range, then it would be the same for Short Range. 35k for SR RWD and 39K for SR AWD.

4. beachbum77

beachbum77 Banned

I agree. I also expect the SR to be introduced bundled with Premium Interior just like the LR was and AWD. My guess is black with aeros MSRP will be $35k+5k+4K = $44,000 +$1k dest and delivery for a total of $45,000.