Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Holy correlation, Batman!

View attachment 785269

I've got this chart because I've been looking for some good tech stocks that are relatively uncorrelated with Tesla for diversification purposes... But all the ones I'd consider investing in end up pretty highly correlated.
Not so much correlation lately. I like how they do business over at Nvidia.

Reactions: willow_hiller
The quarterly solaredge financials look very bad. I have no idea why, but I bailed out of the stock at a loss a while ago. I guess competition from China?
Damn 20% down yesterday. I'm down 87% overall. Buying and holding isn't working out for me. I've lost 100s of thousands since the Covid boom. I had a 160 different holdings at one time. Carpet bombing diversification strategy didn't work out so well. Anyone have the next NVDA, so I can try to recover? Lesson learned I hope.

Damn 20% down yesterday. I'm down 87% overall. Buying and holding isn't working out for me. I've lost 100s of thousands since the Covid boom. I had a 160 different holdings at one time. Carpet bombing diversification strategy didn't work out so well. Anyone have the next NVDA, so I can try to recover? Lesson learned I hope.
While certainly no Nvidia I think FOUR has some potential. Tons of growth going on and executives keep buying the stonk. It seems very range bound and so I’ve been selling calls in my position which has lowered the cost basis to nearly nothing. They did almost get bought out but the CEO said the offers were too low, while being above the share price a good bit. I see more and more of their terminals around and they do the payments for Starlink I believe.

IMG_6671.jpeg

Check out Eos Energy: EOSE. It’s the first non lithium ion battery grid storage solution to scale. Great for 4 to 12 hour storage where lithium ion is not optimal. Massive TAM. First production line is going through acceptance testing right now.