Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What other vehicles do you own?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Before deciding on the MS, I also was considering a C6, but i'm glad i went with the MS. I have a feeling i would've done the same thing and gotten rid of the Vette soon after.
Honestly, if I could have bought a new C8 anywhere near MSRP I probably would have went that route. I just refuse to pay above MSRP for any vehicle. Kind of hated that with Tesla you cant negotiate down but at least I know I'm paying the same as everyone else (at the time of my order anyway).

Wow... I thought I was bad!

When people ask me how many cars we have, I always say "Two"...

Too damn many!
As much as I hate to, I am going to have to give up one of my mine when the S gets here. Its so tough to part with any, they all have their place in my heart. I can sell the TrackHawk for more than I paid for it though and imagine it wont get driven much once I start to play with the Plaid so it'll likely be the first to go.

2020 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S and 2021 Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-road .

When given the choice, Everyone wants to ride in the Porsche VS the Tesla Models S Plaid. When going on trips with the bikes and Kayaks and possible sandy dirt roads, the RAV4 TRD OFF-ROAD is the only option. The MSP is good for around town and short runs.

B4E56ABB-4679-4DDE-A62C-73ABCA6B42D8.jpeg

Prior to my Model S I owned a 2017 Chevy Volt.

Others currently in my driveway are:
2018 Jaguar E-Pace 250 S (purchased new in 2018 - wife's daily driver)
2018 Dodge Journey SXT (purchased new in 2020 as dealer leftover - switch off car for family trips)
2014 Cadillac ELR (purchased 2021 - my teen's first car)

Reactions: Daniel454
2020 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S and 2021 Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-road .

When given the choice, Everyone wants to ride in the Porsche VS the Tesla Models S Plaid. When going on trips with the bikes and Kayaks and possible sandy dirt roads, the RAV4 TRD OFF-ROAD is the only option. The MSP is good for around town and short runs.
Love that Porsche! I also have a thing for white cars. :)

Golf cart! With lithium battery. It gets me to 80% of my "required" destinations.
After many years of owning 3-4 cars at the same time, we are down to one. That is the best way to save the environment.
Not marriage, but I am happy to let my wife to do the driving. I just sit in the back, relaxed.

• Funny
Reactions: Daniel454