Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's going on with new inventory pricing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
haha, i started with 2015 85D for 40k, then really liked the facelift, ok my dream is now 90D 2016, then drove my friends Model3 and went all crazy about AP2.5, then just some more $$$ and it can be a new 75D, and a few days back OMG new inventory 100D for a good price!!! it way too much already.

But i see 100k P100D's only, is that similar to what you've got?

So, going to go from a 40K purchase to a $80K+ purchase. Tesla stock isn’t doing that great lately, heh ;)

• Funny
Reactions: ReddyLeaf
I went ahead and placed an order for an inventory 2018 P100 Ludicrous today, fully loaded with EAP and FSD for 99k.

Trading in my 3.5 yr old P85+.

My preference would be to take out a lease, even though sales folks are advising I may not be able to get a lease on such a discounted vehicle.

I received close to 50k in discounts :)

Anyone had any luck on leasing highly discounted inventory vehicles?

I went ahead and placed an order for an inventory 2018 P100 Ludicrous today, fully loaded with EAP and FSD for 99k.

My preference would be to take out a lease, even though sales folks are advising I may not be able to get a lease on such a discounted vehicle.

Congrats, that's a great deal. The least expensive P100D FSD currently available on ev-cpo is $109K. I requested call backs on a couple of similarly priced inventory P100Ds, but they sold and I never heard back from Tesla sales.

Wow! That's an even better discount than the one I reserved! Are you going to be removing ludicrous or keeping it?
What was the price listed on the site before tax incentives?

I am keeping Ludicrous... here is the spec sheet.

I believe i got a great deal, what you reckon?

Attachments

• 2019-03-21_20-47-10.png
    2019-03-21_20-47-10.png
    72.9 KB · Views: 156
Reactions: Arctic_White

What are they offering on your P85?

Damn, really? That sucks. What did they remove the Ludicrous line item and just increase the cost of the car by 5K? Or did they reduce the showroom discount by 5K?
They changed the car to current build pricing, then removed the $15k Ludicrous and $4500 wheels, then removed the $42100 discount which after removal actually raised the price above where it was originally. The car was $106k with the discount but is now $107,700 and has been that price for 5 days with no adjustments after dozens of calls.

They changed the car to current build pricing, then removed the $15k Ludicrous and $4500 wheels, then removed the $42100 discount which after removal actually raised the price above where it was originally. The car was $106k with the discount but is now $107,700 and has been that price for 5 days with no adjustments after dozens of calls.

Did you reserve yours or is it still for sale? I asked my salesman if I remove ludicrous it wouldn't affect the discount and he confirmed that so I reserved at the original price and had them make the adjustment. Figured I'd be able to get my money back somehow if not .

Doesn't build pricing is now 20K for ludicrous too. I'm having plenty of issues with them but it looks like it'll work out in the end and after a 1500+ mile road trip .