Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's in your "F"runk?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm taking delivery hopefully soon.

I ride a road bike a couple times a week. I hope to have room for my helmet, shoes pump and other related stuff. I love the idea of a large towel with bungee cords. The bike fits perfectly in the back with the seats down. Anyone else doing this?

i also am thinking of leaving my car at the Tesla charging station 4 miles away to charge, ride my bike a couple hours and accomplish two things at once. Excited here in Sarasota.

I went with the eco hitch and Yakima HoldUp 2-inch Black - Yakima Hitch Mounted Bike Rack carrier option to keep my muddy off road bike out of the car and save the cargo room for other stuff. Also have the option to carry both the carbon fiber road bike and offroad bike without damaging the frame with this carrier

here is a link to the system I got -check out the video on how it works:Yakima HoldUp 2-inch Black - Yakima Hitch Mount Bike Racks

Last edited:
I would be willing to lose my complete frunk if they made an option to add 200 more miles of range on demand. Like a drop in Lithium Ion rechargeable battery option.

Also i would be willing to give up the space for the 200+ more HP and AWD...

This is my Travel Kit:

Extension Cord
Seldom used Adapters
Emergency Square D Breaker with 14-50 plug
Contact Cleaner
Not shown: Window Cleaner with Rag
Screw Drivers

IMG_0795.jpg

Last edited:
It's generally empty, but it's become my go-to place to put takeout. Not only is the little area is the back perfect for pizza boxes, but bags of takeout usually fit pretty nicely back there as well. Not only does the food not slide around, but the frunk keeps it pretty warm and, most importantly, keeps the smell out of the main cabin. This has been a huge plus for me! ;-)

Aside from that, it's come in very handy on trips with the kiddos. When the back is cram-packed full with luggage and various kid toys and stuff, having that extra few cubic feet of space to shove stuff is a lifesaver. ;-)

I clean commercial offices two days a week...on those days I keep a dyson vacuum, mop pole, extension cord and a bucket with all my cleaning supplies...

on on the other days it's used for groceries. It's opened on average at least once a day. I've got three small dings in the hood from early knuckles when my husband would close it (they are barely noticeable) otherwise I haven't experienced the frunk crease thankfully.

Also in regards to Palm prints I have xpel on my hood and it gets waxed once a month by the place that did the wrap and I've never noticed any hand prints on th hood. (My girl is dolphin grey)

Love the square D Breaker setup -- I have got to make one of those. I thought about doing this with a HPWC and 100AMP setup. Only problem is the extension cable gets really heavy and expensive!!!!

This is my Travel Kit:

Extension Cord
Seldom used Adapters
Emergency Square D Breaker with 14-50 plug
Contact Cleaner
Not shown: Window Cleaner with Rag
Screw Drivers

View attachment 67005

What a fun thread! I put my daughter in there when she's bad

IMG_5877.JPG

No seriously (I'll be here all week) I put a bike, helmet and pull-over up there.

IMG_5874.JPG

Rear footwell contains charging adapters (which i never use thanks to the great Supercharger network around here), shopping bags, shoes and fix-a-flat. BTW since people are talking bikes, I've put a total of 4 adult, one kid's and one bike trailer in the MS; partially disassembled of course. That's 5 1/2 bikes! Certainly more than you can ride at a time.