Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's your top feature request that could be accomplished via software update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can already do that. Just configure the tipped position to be the same as the non-tipped position.
Gave that a try using the procedure used in other non-Tesla cars we have owned (instructions for Reverse side mirror tip position are not in the manual). It did not work.

I'd appreciate a link to instructions for this setting if you have one. It has been a major pet peeve of ours.

Last edited:
Gave that a try using the procedure used in other non-Tesla cars we have owned (instructions for Reverse side mirror tip position are not in the manual). It did not work.

I'd appreciate a link to instructions for this setting if you have one. It has been a major pet peeve of ours.

I don't see mention of it in the manual, but I thought it would be the same as the Model X where you adjust them while in reverse and then save your driver's profile before you switch back to park or drive.

A backup camera that works at night.
Hmm - I think it works great. I would have a very hard time backing up (due to tinted windows) without it.

Apple Car Play. Then Tesla can save money by taking away Wifi for those of us who have it.

CarPlay. Solves a lot of issues. Make it an option for those that want it.
CarPlay CarPlay CarPlay (and the Android equivalent)

Reactions: Aellinsar