Many of us here figured to save money upfront by not getting FSD and waiting until Tesla did something with it. Much of our decision was validated as it took about 14 months for Tesla to hit AP1 parity. Now that it is getting closer, should we break out the credit card? I'm going to guess Tesla has about 100,000 cars with AP2/2.5 that they can score $4,000 in revenue from which is 400,000,000. Not an unsubstantial and sneaky source of capital raise. I'm really just tempted to pull the trigger just to add to the short seller burn for Q3. Thoughts?