Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When you want to sell a Model S to buy a second Model 3 ...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When you want to sell Model S to buy a Model 3 you know Tesla has designed a real winner!

I love the S and yes the Model 3 has a few issues like the phone as key connectivity problem, however, the 3 is way more fun to drive. More comfortable too!

No doubt Tesla will iron out the small(ish) issues that do exist. Luckily all should be fixable via over the air updates. This will only improve an already superior car.

If for any reason you are on the fence, hop off quickly and place an order.

Full disclosure: just placed my order for a second Model 3 - will have a nice P85 for sale in the future :D:):D

When you want to sell Model S to buy a Model 3 you know Tesla has designed a real winner!

I love the S and yes the Model 3 has a few issues like the phone as key connectivity problem, however, the 3 is way more fun to drive. More comfortable too!

No doubt Tesla will iron out the small(ish) issues that do exist. Luckily all should be fixable via over the air updates. This will only improve an already superior car.

Full disclosure: just placed my order for a second Model 3 - will have a nice P85 for sale in the future :D:):D
No doubt, some owners will not agree with you... But, thanks for sharing! Really helps me feel positive about my pending M3!

Why wait, this person would like to trade: Woud you trade your used S/X for a new 3?

No doubt about it the Model S is a loved car, the inside cargo space is by far the feature that I love most. Have used my truck maybe 3 times in 4 years since most every Home Depot trip fits into the S. Even 10' long 2×4s. However, the Model 3 is simply put, fun!

That being said, my wife feels the same as most of you and will not let me sell the S so guess that new reservation will buy a performance Model 3 replacing the LR version.

its a win-winBig situation, she keeps the S - win for her- I get a performance Model 3 - winBig for me -

You all know the saying, happy wife, happier husband ... or something like that! ;)

Reactions: Cnasty and Carl