Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where are the deals?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I look at new Tesla's there is almost no deals available, pick your wheels and colour. But then I read how people got free wheel upgrades, EAP, lower price, free supercharging, premium connectivity etc..

Where do you find these details?

But then I read how people got free wheel upgrades, EAP, lower price, free supercharging, premium connectivity etc..

Free supercharging and 12 months of premium connectivity were basically early adopter perks to get people to buy cars before word of mouth sales began, and are long gone (unless you buy a used legacy car that has it). I believe there was also a trial month of EAP for everyone last year. I've never heard of any kind of discounts on price or any freebies of wheels or permanent EAP etc on new order cars. As mentioned above, Tesla are definitely not short of orders and have never done any kind of paid advertising either.

But then I read how people got free wheel upgrades, EAP, lower price, free supercharging, premium connectivity etc..

Based on the content, and this phrasing, its fairly obvious that anything this OP is reading on this topic is at least a couple years old.

To answer the thread question. "There are none currently, and dont expect any in the near future".

Reactions: Irata
The best chance of a deal is subsidised EAP or FSD on an ex demo car, but personally I doubt even they are worth much nor would I want an ex demo car given how Tesla fox very little, you may as well but a used car. I saw someone say they’ve had a ‘free premium interior upgrade’ on a M3 Long range they took from inventory earlier this week, but that was nonsense as all LR have premium interiors.

Tesla do seem to be offering over the odds on Tesla part ex at the moment but you need to have one to start with so doesn’t help everyone