Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where can I see a 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SabrToothSqrl

Dec 5, 2014
PA
Thinking about a road trip to see the 3 in person... as may be able to order soon...

What's the actual location of the NYC one? "New York Meat Packing" is not an address...

thanks!

860 Washington St, New York, NY 10014

I don't want to drive hours to the wrong one!

Advice: find someone around you who recently took delivery and is willing to show off their car to you.

This past weekend I had the pleasure of spending over an hour with a new Model 3 owner who lives in my area that I met on TMC. Last week he posted about receiving the car and asked if anyone here wanted to take a look. I PM'd him immediately and we set up a time. It was awesome, especially the test ride he gave (I was so excited and impressed with the car that I didn't even think to ask about a test drive).

Really glad that I had a chance to see and ride in the car on a 1:1 basis instead of having to wait in line at a store to spend 2 mins sitting in one.

Bonus: The owner also let me put my son's car seat in the backseat and stroller in the trunk to see how they fit. Everything fit fine. This car will be able to fit 2 rear-facing car seats (Nuna Pipa & Nuna Rava) behind a 6' passenger without problem. It has just as much or more rear passenger leg room than a lot of smaller SUV's my wife has made me look at, including the new Honda CR-V, Toyota Rav4, Acura RDX, & Audi Q5.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuri_G
Call the store and verify the hours, especially if going in the evening. The one store I called in San Jose said due to the high volume of line waiters to see the car, they would be shutting down the line at 7:30 so everyone in line could get a chance inside the car. And BTW the time in the car from the majority of people who have posted has been 2 minutes. If you can hit it at an off time for people in the store, all the better. I'm sure this varies depending on location and the fact that the cars haven't been available in the Stores very long.