Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where to see a real live Model 3 in Massachusetts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was just in Dedham Service Center. They have 1 Model 3 on display (regular rear-wheel drive), and 2 P3Ds (red and blue) for test drives, seen them giving a test drive to somebody while I was dropping off my car.

Must have just come in. I was there Sunday, and they had a Blue RWD and a MSM RWD they were using for test drives. They hadn't received any P's yet.

But I've now reached the point of no return....if they reach out to me for a test drive, I will politely decline.

I pick up my own P3D from Dedham next Friday. That may as well be my first experience now.

Actually, I might be wrong. I saw blue one from afar and red one up close. I assumed red one was P3D, because of white interior and red calipers, but it's possible that it wasn't a P3D, but just a test drive model that they spruced up. I didn't see underlying dual motor sign at the back of them.

Actually, I might be wrong. I saw blue one from afar and red one up close. I assumed red one was P3D, because of white interior and red calipers, but it's possible that it wasn't a P3D, but just a test drive model that they spruced up. I didn't see underlying dual motor sign at the back of them.

At this point, if it was the red calipers and white interior, it IS a P3D. The badges are actually installed at the service centers, so they don't come off the truck like that anyway.

The only OTHER way to tell is the car's info screen. If "Dual Motors" has the red underline, then it's definitely a Performance.

At this point, if it was the red calipers and white interior, it IS a P3D. The badges are actually installed at the service centers, so they don't come off the truck like that anyway.

The only OTHER way to tell is the car's info screen. If "Dual Motors" has the red underline, then it's definitely a Performance.
It is P3D. Just picked up my car from the service, and asked them. They have 2 red P3D out for test drives, and one blue rare wheel drive cars.

Reactions: ModelNforNerd
needed something higher (for New England winter) than my current S.

I can't tell you how many times I raise the suspension for large speed bumps, curbs, and my driveway. There are a few features that would tip the scales, air suspension, a binnacle (center speedo), and bio-weapons defense mode. But I guess that is what makes me love my S.

Here are the Model 3 cats used for test drives in the Prudential Center store. The Dedham store also have similar test drive fleet.

scv_1533818859705151277715545724777.jpg

Reactions: Bokonon
Hello!

I'm from Barcelona and in one month, I will be visiting Boston. As I am a Model 3 reservist since the presentation day, I don't want to loose the opportunity to test drive it during my visit to Boston, as it has not yet arrived to any location in Europe so it's not possible to test drive it here. If i came alone and with enough time, I will rent one at Turo for sure, but as I will come with my girlfriend and I will only stay 2 days in Boston, i prefer to do just a short test drive on a Store. 3 years ago I did the same with a Model S in Miami with no problem for not being a US resident, so I think it will be the same this time, unless Tesla has change something on it's test drive policy or something. The thing is that I prefer to contact the Store by email and I have not found any of someone in the Boston stores.

Can someone give me the contact email of someone of a Tesla Store in Boston (I prefer the one at the Prudential Center as it’s closer to the city center, but I’m of course open to do it at the Dedham store) in order to explain my situation and to arrange a test drive?

Thank you very much!