Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White on White = SICK!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_0382.JPG
IMG_0381.JPG
IMG_0383.JPG
IMG_0415.JPG
IMG_0416.JPG
IMG_0384.JPG
IMG_0385.JPG
First post here for this guy. Just ordered a 60D and was at the service center trying to finalize color options when I ran into this beauty!! Truly breathtaking and I was in love. Service tech said it was a weird build and should not have even been allowed to be built but that every now and then they see some odd combos come through.

View attachment 203607 View attachment 203608 View attachment 203609 View attachment 203610 View attachment 203611 View attachment 203612 View attachment 203613 First post here for this guy. Just ordered a 60D and was at the service center trying to finalize color options when I ran into this beauty!! Truly breathtaking and I was in love. Service tech said it was a weird build and should not have even been allowed to be built but that every now and then they see some odd combos come through.
Has a custom look like the owner had another color car wrapped in white... Nice!

View attachment 203607 View attachment 203608 View attachment 203609 View attachment 203610 View attachment 203611 View attachment 203612 View attachment 203613 First post here for this guy. Just ordered a 60D and was at the service center trying to finalize color options when I ran into this beauty!! Truly breathtaking and I was in love. Service tech said it was a weird build and should not have even been allowed to be built but that every now and then they see some odd combos come through.
Sweet!

Tech said something about the configuration on this particular build should not have been able to be ordered. Not quite sure what he meant, just passing along.
I suspect that person was either expressing a negative aesthetic judgement about that color combination or saying that the online configuration doesn't allow that combination so it shouldn't be possible to order it. But maybe it was possible to order that combo in the configuration when that P90D was ordered. The P90D no longer exists but currently you can order a P100D with Pearl White paint and white seats.

Ultra-white does transfer the car into an even higher level one than it was. Imo it goes well with white, black or red exterior.

My S P100DL is going to be Multicoat Red over white, and probably will be delivered just before Santa's sleigh pulls up. I am afraid he is going to confuse it as meant for him and fly off with it! ;)

There is no P100DL. Just a minor technicality.