Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White or Black Interior Poll - Australia

White or Black interior ? If we had a choice..

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have a white interior P100D in dark gray exterior . Thought we would hate it, but it is terrific Remembering that the car has no leather for either black or white interior, the synthetic does not stain and makes the interior look bigger

We are trying to order a performance 3, blue with white. $113k

Talked to Nikki at Martin place, no internal view of white option any time soon

• Informative
Reactions: Nikole Knight
Every car I owned up until the Tesla had a black or dark grey interior.
The tan interior of my Model S just feels so much brighter and welcoming.
When in Alice Springs @OutbackTesla displayed his X with white interior.
After a day of people and kids climbing in and out it looked a mess.
He wiped it down with a damp cloth and it returned to unmarked white. Amazing.

• Informative
I’ve only ever had black or grey leather interiors. We drove the MS in Brisbane with the white and instantly loved it. We have kids too, but one is legally blind and the bright contrast for him also made a huge difference. I’ll definitely change to white if given the opportunity.

Please Elon

Reactions: Vegas
Just cancelled my order. I want white interior and LR. Not holding my breath, so I’ll keep my MS instead. Tesla shooting themselves in the foot with their limited offer in smaller markets. It will really hit their Hong Kong orders too.

Cream vegan on our Model X looks way better than real black leather in my Model S....kids included on the X ;)

I have my heart set up on a M3P, blue exterior and white interior.....will hold off and keep the S longer in the hope Tesla offer it soon.....

I was wondering if we could purchase the seat covers as a spare part and ask a trimmer to put it on? Might be cost prohibitive but worth a thought. Even if they did offer it, it would be around 2k I’m guessing + LCT. Maybe around 3k, that’s a fair chunk of change.

We got the White Exterior & White Interior ... I've always wanted a White Interior and got my wish in an X Inventory ... don't regret it one bit. I've had marks on it like shoe & bag scuffs etc but it was easily wiped off with the Vinyl Care Spray which I use weekly. The white interior makes the whole cabin so much brighter ... LOVE IT!!!