Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who has ordered?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screen Shot 2019-11-22 at 7.27.37 AM.png

I ordered a RWD and Dual Motor AWD. Will see what the final EPA mileage is, but living in flat, warm Florida, if I can't get 250 miles for 39,900, its a bargain I can' pass up. The problem is the length. I have a garage I just measured at 239 inches. The car is 231.7. It will be tough to get in and not damage something. My Model X comes off lease roughly when this car should be available.

You are a P100D owner, so I wonder if Tesla releases the tri-motor PLAID Model S, would you drop the truck order and go straight to a new PLAID S instead, or does something about the truck lure you in?
The ease of entry and exit is one of my main reasons for the Cybertruck, so no, I wouldn't go with the Model S.

• Love
Reactions: Silver Ghost
exactly my thought. I don't need the tri-motor performance or speed.i just need dual motor for the snow. would love to pay an upgrade fee for more mileage. especially because it would theoretically be more efficient without the third motor. but I can't justify 20k more for 200 more miles. it's not THAT often that I need that kind of range. I will sit at a supercharger on the random road trips 1 extra time

I am sure down the line they will mix and match that more

You also get 4K more tow capacity and 2.9 0-60. It’s worth it to me!

exactly my thought. I don't need the tri-motor performance or speed.i just need dual motor for the snow. would love to pay an upgrade fee for more mileage. especially because it would theoretically be more efficient without the third motor. but I can't justify 20k more for 200 more miles. it's not THAT often that I need that kind of range. I will sit at a supercharger on the random road trips 1 extra time

I am sure down the line they will mix and match that more
Just ordered Dual-Motor w/FSD.

I’d love a dual motor with the Tri-motor battery pack. I’m surprised that combo wasn’t advertised at first.

I too just wanted a bigger battery, but for a different reason. This sucker could power my house during the next hurricane.

Reactions: PACEMD and Seven7
You also get 4K more tow capacity and 2.9 0-60. It’s worth it to me!

I don’t tow anything - just hauling. And I don’t need that speed. I’m dangerous enough as it is in the dual motor Model 3. Any more power than that is just police attention for me that I don’t need.

The way I look at it, if I just deny myself ever driving those higher end models, I won’t be jealous of them - ha

I don’t tow anything - just hauling. And I don’t need that speed. I’m dangerous enough as it is in the dual motor Model 3. Any more power than that is just police attention for me that I don’t need.

The way I look at it, if I just deny myself ever driving those higher end models, I won’t be jealous of them - ha

Very wise. I love my S90D but after being in the P100D, it just isn’t quite the same.

I am so close to ordering one, but the roads where I live were built by 16th Century pirates.

They are so narrow and have so many blind turns, I really doubt I will be able to drive a cybertruck without constant fear of damaging everything around it.

I am so close to ordering one, but the roads where I live were built by 16th Century pirates.

They are so narrow and have so many blind turns, I really doubt I will be able to drive a cybertruck without constant fear of damaging everything around it.
Just drive down the road and you will be doing everyone a favour by enlarging it.