Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who is going to be "that guy" camping out on March 30th?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh you most definitely want to be there the evening before, and from the sound of it so far that will only put you "near" the front of the line. The Montreal staff has reportedly claimed that they are expecting the overnighters to number into the hundreds, and I personally know of at least one guy that's willing to go up to 4 days ahead to be first. It's going to be quite the scene. I'll be joining late afternoon on the 30th. Should be more news as it happens for Montreal here .

Yes, this is going to be bigger than most people realize. And it will build on itself in the coming weeks and months.
Audi, BMW Lexus (just to name a few)... will see the threat to their bread and butter very quickly.

I'll be there early, early.
Round two for me. ;)

Reactions: Mad Hungarian
Yes, this is going to be bigger than most people realize. And it will build on itself in the coming weeks and months.
Audi, BMW Lexus (just to name a few)... will see the threat to their bread and butter very quickly.

I'll be there early, early.
Round two for me. ;)

As a guy jumping ship from 20 loyal years of Audis, I'm living proof you're right. I hope they, and the rest, will now wake up...

I'm happily going to be "that guy". I've been waiting for this day for 4 years ever since I read a little article on an airplane about how a few execs snuck in a smart car from Mexico and converted it to electric to convince Daimler to invest in their failing company. Apparently... Elon has been waiting a few more years than I have:
The Secret Tesla Motors Master Plan (just between you and me)

rain or shine... I'll see you in line.