Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who is waiting for a LR MY MSM?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curious who is waiting for MSM LR MY? Seems to be that White has been the bulk of deliveries in the past couple of months…at least, according to posts on this site.

Would love to know if people are receiving MSM or waiting to receive MSM? Assuming there needs to be a decent amount ordered for them to start a batch of that color?

Thanks!

Curious who is waiting for MSM LR MY? Seems to be that White has been the bulk of deliveries in the past couple of months…at least, according to posts on this site.

Would love to know if people are receiving MSM or waiting to receive MSM? Assuming there needs to be a decent amount ordered for them to start a batch of that color?

Thanks!
I ordered March 27 with no joy on an EDD. I was thinking the same thing. Lots of white, blue, and reds have been delivered. Haven’t heard of many MSMs being delivered. My SA said they’re expecting a batch of MY’s end of July. Fingers crossed my MSM is in there.

Reactions: und2000 and LSJR
ordered my LR MSM White interior tow hitch on 3/21. I think not confirming their financing bank held it up. I changed it to cash because I want to use my bank. I think after I did that it put me back in the queue on 6/9. Yesterday I decided to see what the trade-in value would be on the wifey's nissan rogue because they low balled me the first time a few months ago and accepted their offer yesterday because it was a few thousand more than before and I was good with that. I checked today and the date got pushed out another week to 8/16-9/10. I guess the longer it takes to more new features we get:)

Reactions: und2000 and LSJR