Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who with a score of 100 and more than 100 miles is still waiting for FSD roll out?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am still waiting, I had a score of 99 all week and made it 100 last night around 9 pm PST. I have not received an email or update.
from the looks in other threads, it sounds like scores were locked in Friday (maybe during the safety score downtime). There are others who hit 100 after that and didn't get in, and some who went down from 100 to 99 after that but still got it.

If it makes you feel any better, FSD Beta rollout is pretty much a disaster, with people here rationalizing a turd of a dangerous product that frequently does dangerous manuevers.

It's a disaster if you wanted to get into beta testing without actual intent to help make the system better. For people with this mentality, prolly best to exit the testing program and make room for others.

I hit 100 yesterday with hundreds of miles and didn’t get in. I wish Tesla had been clear about how to be selected. It was a mess. And I wish they would now be clear and on what the criteria was that they ended up using.

I might hang on for a couple of days, but there’s no way (assuming it doesn’t arrive) I’m going to continue to play this game. It was demoralizing.

• Funny
Reactions: Big Earl
I pushed the button on 25 Sept (Saturday) and drove EVERYDAY (when I normally wouldn't), except for Saturday and Sunday (9/10 Oct).

100 overall score, 233.9 (actually 234 by the time I hit trip reset button).

Here's my stats, and no email or download. I feel deceived, duped, and saddened. I had an MS before this with FSD (sold before ever benefiting) and now have a '17 X75D with HW3/MCU2.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1633962648026.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1633962648026.jpg
    689.7 KB · Views: 1,363
Reactions: pilotSteve
I hit 100 yesterday with hundreds of miles and didn’t get in. I wish Tesla had been clear about how to be selected. It was a mess. And I wish they would now be clear and on what the criteria was that they ended up using.

I might hang on for a couple of days, but there’s no way (assuming it doesn’t arrive) I’m going to continue to play this game. It was demoralizing.
He tweeted those with 100 Friday midnight seems pretty clear though.