Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wie was / wie waren het?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Blijkbaar is er een goede reden waarom deze taxi-uitbater geen telefoonnummer op zijn auto vermeldt...
(Misschien daarom toch maar consequent bellen/mailen met Tesla hierover? ServiceHelpEU @ TeslaMotors.com)
Zo is dat.

Dear folks at Tesla,

https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/posts/1525621/ (post 2288) shows a pic of a taxi standing at the SuC in Nimes (France), parked without charging, probably ready, when I arrived there last Saturday at around 10.30 a.m.. It was still standing there 45 minutes later, pic shot at 11:14:35. Not a person around. Car not charging.

This is not the first time, other TMC members have encountered the same pirate (his/her taxi, that is). Another illustrated post can be found in the same thread, and I have seen others earlier.

Nimes of course is a 2 stall SuC and maximum courtesy is required. Imagine someone else arriving just ahead of you, using the other stall, and you needing to wait for perhaps an hour until it's your turn. This actually happened to at least one other TMC member.

Maybe Tesla can monitor the situation and/or trace the driver and remind him/her how SuC’s should be used? Thank you in advance, on behalf of many!

Best regards,

Kan... Ben benieuwd hoe je erover denkt als jij op doorreis bent met je gezinnetje en staat te wachten op een Tesla die reeds vol is waarvan de bestuurder in geen velden of wegen te bekennen is:confused:.

Wat ik bedoel is: het heeft geen zin om hier in het forum er over door te zitten zagen (in een verkeerde thread dan nog!). Als er iets aan gedaan moet worden, dien je de juiste instanties in te schakelen, zoals hier dus ook al gesuggereerd is. De taxidienst, Tesla, de SuC eigenaar,...

Zo is dat.

Dear folks at Tesla,

https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/posts/1525621/ (post 2288) shows a pic of a taxi standing at the SuC in Nimes (France), parked without charging, probably ready, when I arrived there last Saturday at around 10.30 a.m.. It was still standing there 45 minutes later, pic shot at 11:14:35. Not a person around. Car not charging.

This is not the first time, other TMC members have encountered the same pirate (his/her taxi, that is). Another illustrated post can be found in the same thread, and I have seen others earlier.

Nimes of course is a 2 stall SuC and maximum courtesy is required. Imagine someone else arriving just ahead of you, using the other stall, and you needing to wait for perhaps an hour until it's your turn. This actually happened to at least one other TMC member.

Maybe Tesla can monitor the situation and/or trace the driver and remind him/her how SuC’s should be used? Thank you in advance, on behalf of many!

Best regards,
Ben benieuwd of je reactie gaat krijgen.

OK, e-mail adres gevonden en dit is mijn laatste post daarover in dit draadje:

Dear management of Taxi Nimes – Jean Marie ,

Wie was / wie waren het?(post 2288) shows a picture of a taxi standing at the SuC in Nimes (France), parked without charging, probably ready, when I arrived there last Saturday at around 10.30 a.m.. It was still standing there 45 minutes later, pic shot at 11:14:35. Not a person around. Car not charging.

This is not the first time, other TMC members have encountered the same situation. Another illustrated post can be found in the same thread, and I have seen others earlier.

Nimes of course is a 2 stall SuC and maximum courtesy is required. Imagine someone else arriving just ahead of you, using the only stall that is not being used by the parked taxi, and you needing to wait for perhaps an hour until it's your turn. This actually happened to at least one other TMC member.

I would politely ask you to reconsider how this SuperCharger can be used in line with Tesla policy guidelines and observing the needs of fellow Tesla drivers.

Thank you in advance, on behalf of many!

Yours faithfully,

Dear management of Taxi Nimes – Jean Marie ,

Wie was / wie waren het?(post 2288) shows a picture of a taxi standing at the SuC in Nimes (France), parked without charging, probably ready, when I arrived there last Saturday at around 10.30 a.m.. It was still standing there 45 minutes later, pic shot at 11:14:35. Not a person around. Car not charging.

This is not the first time, other TMC members have encountered the same situation. Another illustrated post can be found in the same thread, and I have seen others earlier.

Nimes of course is a 2 stall SuC and maximum courtesy is required. Imagine someone else arriving just ahead of you, using the only stall that is not being used by the parked taxi, and you needing to wait for perhaps an hour until it's your turn. This actually happened to at least one other TMC member.

I would politely ask you to reconsider how this SuperCharger can be used in line with Tesla policy guidelines and observing the needs of fellow Tesla drivers.

Thank you in advance, on behalf of many!

Yours faithfully,

Leuk dat je hem op zijn Engels een mail stuurt, maar negen van de tien Fransozen kunnen geen Engels, en zo komt je bericht nog niet aan. :rolleyes:

• Funny
Reactions: Ivo-G
Leuk dat je hem op zijn Engels een mail stuurt, maar negen van de tien Fransozen kunnen geen Engels, en zo komt je bericht nog niet aan. :rolleyes:
Mwah, hij heeft Google translate hoor. Blijkt ook wel, want hij heeft gereageerd. Eenmaal in het Frans, en eenmaal in GoogleDeutsch. Waar zal ik het plaatsen?

Ook vraagt meneer/mevrouw z.n. om het kenteken onleesbaar te maken. Heeft iemand een idee hoe ik zo'n oude post nog kan (laten) editen?

• Funny
Reactions: HWS and Merijn
Mwah, hij heeft Google translate hoor. Blijkt ook wel, want hij heeft gereageerd. Eenmaal in het Frans, en eenmaal in GoogleDeutsch. Waar zal ik het plaatsen?

Ook vraagt meneer/mevrouw z.n. om het kenteken onleesbaar te maken. Heeft iemand een idee hoe ik zo'n oude post nog kan (laten) editen?

Dat valt me niet tegen, had ik niet verwacht, maar ben wel benieuwd naar zijn reactie in het "Google Deutsch".

Reactions: robertvg