Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will Next Model S Exterior Refresh Incorporate Design Language from Model 3 and Roadster 2.0?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

CaliBear1

Thailand is Tesla Territory!
Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2015
Phuket, Thailand
I would love to see the fascia of the S take design cues from the 3 and the new Roadster. I’ve seen some great photoshops of the Roadster fascia applied to an S and the look is downright drool worthy. I was not a fan of the original S fascia, but understood the need to gradually move away from convention. I also think the current “moustache” or “snaggletooth” look was a step in the right direction, but still appears somewhat vestigial. But, IMHO, Franz’s current designs are so much sleeker. I would enjoy reading the thoughts of Tesla enthusiasts and owners on the subject. Cheers and Happy Holidays everybody!

• Love
Reactions: Esme Es Mejor
could go either way. Maybe keep same=uniform or diff then the 3 and roadster to set it apart more.
The latest s moustache thingy is hard to clean for sure.I may just black out the chrome of that area and the rear tesla chrome thing. On pearl white all black out chrome looks killer.

Reactions: CaliBear1
The Model 3 will continue to get Tesla's "pedestrian" design treatment. Model S redesign will lean more towards Roadster in terms of styling, i.e., more aggressive and cleaner lines. I find the Model 3 design to be a bit underwhelming, honestly, and a little too rounded. I wouldn't be surprised if Tesla wanted the 3 to appeal more to women.