Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will Tesla honor safety score before 10.3 mishap?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After that 10.3 nightmare that gave some if not most of us random fcw warnings and then the safety score came back onto our phones only to find that we're a few points lower than what we had before getting fsd. I myself is hoping Tesla will see it was their fault and honor us the next update rather than having to redo our scores.

The rollback wasn't a mistake for those who installed it, although, perhaps I shouldn't have installed it. (I wasn't having any of the problem with FCW, hard braking, disabled FSD, etc, that others complained about, perhaps because sentry mode is off in my M3. In fact, I was seeing a few improvements in 10.3 when I drove with it.) When I saw the update yesterday afternoon, I didn't realize it was a rollback done to remove FSD. Instead, I thought it was a new update to fix the problems others were having with 10.3. So I did install it, like many others.

Now, what should I do?
Should I do nothing and just hope that Tesla will soon rollout a fixed 10.3 or at worst a rollback to 10.2?
Or do I need to push the accept FSD beta button again? Otherwise, I won't automatically get it.

My dilemma is if I do push the accept button, Saftey Scoring will return and perhaps won't be good enough now to qualify, when before it was a perfect 100/100?

I wish Tesla would just tell us what to do, while we wait to see what they plan to do. For now, I have NOT pushed the accept button. But should I?

My dilemma is if I do push the accept button, Saftey Scoring will return and perhaps won't be good enough now to qualify, when before it was a perfect 100/100?

I wish Tesla would just tell us what to do, while we wait to see what they plan to do. For now, I have NOT pushed the accept button. But should I?
Just wait for now. Elon just tweeted that 10.3.1 is being pushed out now.

• Informative
Reactions: outdoors
I wouldnt get to hung up on a lower safety score after the botched beta release, followed by the rollback.

the right thing to do is whenever an update comes out, download it for the sake of a safer car. Dont try wacky fixes like sentry mode stuff or hard reset combos just to hold on to fsd but an unsafe car

as for the safety score,....for F*cks sake, has everyone here been so brain washed that god forbid there's a chance they loose the fsd.??? the main thing is to have a safe car to drive.

dont worry

I actually never got pushed 10.3 at all yesterday despite being a 99 (3000 miles driven 2021 M3 no resets) and I never got any email inviting me. I'm super confused as to whether I need to maintain my 99 or if I'm already on Santa's Nice List. Tesla's communication skills are the worst thing about this company. Sigh.