Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will Tesla let me use a credit card for down payment?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I get as many airline miles as I can for my dollar! By using my miles, I was able to fly first class around the world a few years ago for $80. :cool:

Considering that you can get 2% cash back for pretty much any credit card charge you can earn miles for I'm guessing that cost you a whole lot more than $80. I also stick to the airline miles cards, but not for the miles themselves but rather for the elite status (sky club access, early boarding, upgrades, etc.). Those are the things that can make flying bearable.

Considering that you can get 2% cash back for pretty much any credit card charge you can earn miles for I'm guessing that cost you a whole lot more than $80. I also stick to the airline miles cards, but not for the miles themselves but rather for the elite status (sky club access, early boarding, upgrades, etc.). Those are the things that can make flying bearable.
I'm grandfathered in with an old card that gets double or triple miles for nearly all of my purchases. I also use their online site and app to get bonus miles so I usually earn 8 or more miles per dollar. Some purchases are 25 miles or more per dollar.

I earn about a thousand miles a month on dog food purchases alone. :)