Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will these Teslas be replaced for free?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_4022.png
IMG_4021.png

Take pictures of the issues, make a service request in the app and describe the problems as delivery issues, attaching the pictures in the request. Make sure you take screenshots as evidence you reported them in a timely manner, given sometimes the request can get deleted. Generally if the request is made within 100 miles and immediately after the delivery, Tesla will address them for free. Don't expect a replacement vehicle however.

Give it a shot and see what they say. The issue is you have been in possession of the car for 8 days and only now you are claiming there were issues. Not much proof the car was delivered in that condition since you have had it for for over a week now. Regardless, rather small issues and most likely easily repaired. Only Tesla can answer the question if they cover it or not.

Hi, I picked up the car on April 11th. It was raining heavily that day, so I didn't check the exterior of the car. I drove home, and then I checked the exterior of my car today and found some problems with it.

Accumulate any issues and create a Service Request. I believe that you've got something like a week to do so. Delivery Advisors nominally indicate this.

I went to a Tesla store today and a salesperson told me that it would be free to replace it. The estimated work time is 2 hours. That means I need to wait in the store for 2 hours.
Or longer. I also had to drive 70 miles each way to get to the service location.

I had a couple things fixed post delivery, they were easy to deal with and addressed my issues.

Reactions: DanDi58