Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Woke up to 2017 S75D heated to 121F (outside temp 38F)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Something wrong with Tesla (2017 S75D) this morning. Woke up to find it burning hot 121F in garage when outside temp is 38F.

Anyone has noticed this issue?

Attachments

• S75D_TempIssue.jpg
    S75D_TempIssue.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 109
That Bjorn post was hilarious... I had this once where the climate didn't shut off when I exited the car in my garage. Since, I've taken to checking the car status at night to be sure it's 'resting comfortably'. My GF tells me Samantha (the car) is like a fussy baby, we need to check on her temperature, her feeding, etc. :D

Not happened since, but every new firmware is new worry for what did she learn at school! :confused:

Same thing happened to me. 2013 S parked in the garage. A weird update last summer totally messed up the centre console screen and was pretty much unusable for a couple months. Then an update fixed that but made my home charging intermittent. Next update fixed home charging but added preconditioning, which I tried a few times in the super cold over the Xmas holidays when the car was outside. But then a couple months ago whilst parked inside our garage in town it heated of it's own accord to about the same temperature. The garage was a sauna. Tesla reported I set something to do that but I don't have any recollection of that. Suffice it to say I'm nervous about charging it indoors now even though I check it all the time!