Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wonder why 2021.4.21.3 is going out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yea this morning 99xxxx vin vision car was waiting this morning. Installing remotely while sitting at the charger. See how this goes!?!
Updated fine. Now can go 2 for ACC for closer following. Seems to stop smoother. No FSD vision only. Feel I should have 25.7 like most are getting. Very minor update. But happy about closer ACC and smoother stopping so far on drive home.

General visualizations have slightly improved like showing motorcycles and people some other color changes and improvements.

Just got 2021.4.21.3 today on my vision-only Model Y. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the auto-windshield wipers are less aggressive now (and I think that's good). My wipers used to trigger and barely a hint of rain. When driving tonight, it wasn't nearly that sensitive. In fact, there were a couple times when I manually hit the button on the stalk to trigger a wipe. That never happened to me before this update.

I just got 21.3 on my vision only MY. The new updates to lane departure assistance are horrible. The car used to just auto correct in the lame and show the blue line highlighted on screen. But now it beeps annoyingly everytime I drift, even with Joe mode turned on. I wish I could go back.

I just got 21.3 on my vision only MY. The new updates to lane departure assistance are horrible. The car used to just auto correct in the lame and show the blue line highlighted on screen. But now it beeps annoyingly everytime I drift, even with Joe mode turned on. I wish I could go back.
You may want to check your settings and see if they got reset or changed.

Reactions: BitJam
You may want to check your settings and see if they got reset or changed.
I messed with the settings a ton. I don't know what to set them to. I just got the MY two months ago, fyi. When I turn the lane departure assistance off, then it lets me drift outside the lane without kicking on like it used to. If I turn it on, it auto corrects but beeps a ton, which is new.

Reactions: BitJam