Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Work on lighting lift gate appliqué begins

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yup, we're probably going to head out June 10 or 11

Artsci is managing the "fairness" of the ordering process through Panjo and so forth... so I can't absolutely say... at the same time, I believe that will happen and will keep everyone posted.

An enormous number of things have come together just in the last few days, and we are producing units with 100% yield at the moment. :):):):)

Saw a rear lighted Pontiac like this one today. Almost forgot they had even done that. Got very excited of how much ultra-cooler / more memorable this will be a Tesla. :D

2003-pontiac-sunfire-2-door-coupe-rear-exterior-view_100261399_m.jpg

artsci - thanks for the quick reply. I defenitely won't be able to do this on my own. I guess I'll have to find a place that does this for me. Thanks for your help ! Do you only send out instructions to people who have already purchased this ? Being able to show the instructions to a local shop would enable me to see how much the installation would cost.

Hey Kaneda - thanks a lot for your feedback ! I will get my 85D on June 11th. I once talked to the Tesla Service center about the rear lighted T and they said that this most likely would not be allowed in Switzerland.... But I think the possibility of the police giving me a fine for this is rather low. So did you order the lift gate appliqué aready ? will you install it yourself or are you getting it done by a shop ?