Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

World Map of Model S Reservation Holders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rifleman

Agreed Cincy would be a great place only 60 miles from Dayton. Columbus and Indianapolis would be within range for all pack sizes making the market potential huge.

I could not agree more (but of course I am partial to Cincy) A location in Cincinnati would also be within range of Lexington and Louisville, it really seems like a good central point for this region.

I just put my reservation on the map. Model S P293.

Woodinville, WA. From the map, there will be a lot of Model S' around here in a few months time.

Welcome! You've got to be itching to get your car! Be sure to let us know when you get the email asking you to place your order; you'll likely be among the first P series people to get one.

Hi Roger,

Same here.

My marker is P-4776 in Florida. I was recently upgraded to Signature S-1232. If you can change the number to S-1232 that would be great. Please leave the yellow marker color for local organizers.

Thanks.

On another note, I see we have another Sarasota neighbor with reservation R-139. We are organizing a local Tesla club and would love to meet you. Please contact me at [email protected] if you are interested. Or click on my signature for more information.

Larry