Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Would You Buy a Tesla Phone?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Starlink...super fast etc...amazing design....

Ok I know it's just a rumour and might never happen but I would, would you?

1718223156902.png

Depends on if it runs Android and is compatible with current Android apps, what manufacturer makes it, physical size and battery capacity. A few other things I look at. I don't see anything Tesla could offer in a phone that I would want that isn't already on other phones. So that's why it doesn't make sense for Tesla to make a phone to put into a saturated market. I don't think it will ever happen.

Reactions: nurusz
Not because it's a Tesla phone but If its good and it runs Android and has access to the play store sure. But seems unlikely the benefit of starlink for me will out way all the ways it undoubtedly won't be as good as a Samsung straight out of the box.

Yes... as long as it still had a cellular data connection.

Connecting to Starlink when outside would be great, but don't want to be searching for QR codes to connect to new wifi networks when indoors away from home/usual places.
Possibly. If it worked with cell and Starlink for pretty much coverage everywhere, I would.

But I do like the iPhone. So it would be a tough call. I don’t care about the AI tie in with the phone.

Last edited: