TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Wrecked Signature in Plano???

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Chris TX, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Chris TX

Chris TX Active Member

A friend of mine had a minor accident in her Audi and it was taken to a place in Plano called Trade Secret. Trade Secret

While she was there, she noticed a Model S was undergoing MAJOR reconstruction and snapped some pics. Why oh why is this thing not totalled???

The place is right next to my old MB dealership down the road. Maybe I'll pay them a visit with a long lens tomorrow. I wonder what VIN# it is, too. That is surely a Signature Red (except for the replacement panels.)

Attached Files:

2. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

3. 7racer

7racer Member

There are only a couple sig's that I know of in the Plano area....I hope it isn't who I think it is.

4. JakeP

JakeP S P4996 / X P6028

Oh I really wish I hadn't seen that. Truly hope the owner and occupants are OK, though certainly the owner will be emotionally gutted.

5. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

That sucks. Hope everyone is ok but can't imagine they are trying to fix the car.

6. gg_got_a_tesla

gg_got_a_tesla Model S: VIN P65513, Model 3 Res Holder

Sad to see. But, the Iron Man color combo is kinda' cool though.