Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: Henry Sharp Roadster to Model S and/or J1772 adapter!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Recent owner of a Roadster in Australia - not the most practical car in the world, but definitely one of the most interesting and iconic!

I'm getting my head around the world of original roadster charging. It seems an adapter made by Henry is a great solution to using some of the destination chargers and Model S wall chargers.

Does anyone have one of these? Happy to pay shipping from anywhere in the world! Or if you are still making them Henry, happy to hear directly (I just sent you an email.)

Any other advice around useful accessories for Roadsters are welcome.

Great community, look forward to talking further.

Cheers,
Simon

@hcsharp do you make adapters for Mennekes to Roadster? (I seem to remember seeing a Mennekes connector on the Model S on @Blue heaven P85D in Perth last year...)
I just found this thread! Yes, I do make an adapter for Mennekes (Type 2 in Europe). It's called CAN EU. I've sold a lot of them in Europe, Hong Kong, and recently in Australia. A couple of the Australian Roadster drivers also bought CAN JRs for J1772.

Hi,
Do you make and still sell the CAN EU adapter? If so, how much?
I am in Australia and just bought a Roadster and it is so different from the S/X. I am depending on the mobile connector for charging at the moment.
Regards Conway