Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wyoming Supercharger build out 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know anything about the progress of Wheatland and Casper superchargers? Thanks.

The Hat Six Travel Center near Casper reported signing a supercharger contract with Tesla this month, giving a year to build... hopefully sooner! I'm glad, since that place is open 24 hrs and their renovations and new restaurants make it a good spot right off the I-25.

The Hat Six Travel Center near Casper reported signing a supercharger contract with Tesla this month, giving a year to build... hopefully sooner! I'm glad, since that place is open 24 hrs and their renovations and new restaurants make it a good spot right off the I-25.

That's good to hear. I had an uber driver tell me they had EV chargers and when I called Six Hats they told me they didn't. Maybe he had just hear about the Tesla deal.

Reactions: Jason Bloomberg
That's good to hear. I had an uber driver tell me they had EV chargers and when I called Six Hats they told me they didn't. Maybe he had just hear about the Tesla deal.
Maybe the Uber driver was referring to their "Electronic Charging Stations"? Maybe those are actually for mobile device charging? :confused:
upload_2019-4-30_12-0-56.png

Here is a response I got from them... Maybe this summer...

Hi Brian,

We are, in fact, installing a Tesla charging station at our location. We’re hoping it will be ready to go by summer. The installation process has been affected by Covid-19 so we’re just going with the flow of things right now.

Tanya Keser

Hat Six Travel Center

H6R Ventures, LLC

Bonanza Ventures, LLC

Hooch’s, LLC

PO Box 50790

Casper, WY 82605

Office: 307-234-0348

Fax: 307-234-0619