Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wyoming Supercharger build out 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had been talking with the Manager of the White Mountain Mall mall about contacting Tesla to try and get a SuperCharger for the past few years. They keep telling me they are working with Tesla they had someone stop by a few times. That would be great if it's a go and they are starting construction! The Rock Springs College is wanting me to place a Level 2 station for the Automotive Department. They want to teach the student how to work on EV's.

@pox, Any update to this project, especially along I-80 in Wyoming?

I'm working with the Rock Springs College to place one or two 80amp Level 2 stations, looks like Tesla might get the supercharger up before me thought. Lander Wyoming Breadboard is live now and Riverton Breadboard will be live next week. I should have stations in Cody, Alpine and Dubois over new few months. I would love to get some in towns between where Tesla is planning to put superchargers. The weather is so bad sometimes It wouldn't hurt to have some extra options around.

I had been talking with the Manager of the White Mountain Mall
I reached out to them on the 24th of January. Today I received this in reply:

"Yes, the superchargers will be in the mall parking lot between Applebee’s and Sapporo’s Japanese Steakhouse. Construction should start in the spring but is mostly dependent on the weather. Coming soon, though."

I reached out to them on the 24th of January. Today I received this in reply:

"Yes, the superchargers will be in the mall parking lot between Applebee’s and Sapporo’s Japanese Steakhouse. Construction should start in the spring but is mostly dependent on the weather. Coming soon, though."
Sounds like it's probably worth starting a "Supercharger - Rock Springs, WY" thread.

Anyone know where 240 V charging can be had in Rawlins? the Cheyenne to Rock Springs trip is 260 miles and a lot of up and downs.
I might need an emergency stop to get an extra 25 miles for the last segment. 120 V is just too dang slow at 3 miles/hr.

Thought I would post this. This is in Rawlins at the Fai
IMG_0305.JPG
rfield in. Just saw this for the first time. Happy this makes me

I'm so happy I can't stand it!! Even going to celebrate, I'm helping host a Drive Electric Event in Riverton Wyoming on September 16th at the Breadboard 10am - 2pm. It's basically to let everyone know Wyoming is ready fast Electric Car Travel! If anyone wants to drive down we could try and do a rally after to Sinks Canyon. We have 7 chargers around the county and quite a few RV parks that are EV friendly.

National Drive Electric Week Event - Riverton

Reactions: ReddyLeaf and KJD
Both are now listed as "Target opening by end of 2018" on Tesla's SC list, so I doubt if anything has happened with them. The I-15 SCs in Montana have similarly been moved back, along with I-94 in ND and the trans-Canada Highway ones.
Everything now is generic 2019, unless someone knows of some sites that have specific times of the year listed as well.