Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Yoke peeling

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If at some point, they want owners to pay for a yoke replacement (that might have the same peeling issues), I would recommend that folks go in the direction of an Aroham yoke. Not only does the leather feel very thick and substantial, I really love the "tips" on the left and right side that give your fingers something to grip when turning...I have installed about 4 of these yokes, and I would highly recommend them...

If at some point, they want owners to pay for a yoke replacement (that might have the same peeling issues), I would recommend that folks go in the direction of an Aroham yoke. Not only does the leather feel very thick and substantial, I really love the "tips" on the left and right side that give your fingers something to grip when turning...I have installed about 4 of these yokes, and I would highly recommend them...

I'd rather have the OEM new Tesla one...

This is from a Reddit post by a mobile tech, who says some have been already installed.

New service bulletin released yesterday: sb-24-32-005

Price is $1900 (yoke $1000 + airbag $700 + tax)

IMG_9648.jpeg

Got mine being installed March 11. Confirmed they have the parts in stock.

Which means they don’t have the parts in stock because… Tesla.

Wish me luck.
Well Tesla didn’t take long to disappoint me. Just received a message letting me know they automatically moved my appointment to March 14 because they don’t have the parts in stock.