Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Your opinion please on my first Tesla.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello first post here. Been looking at Tesla’s for years and I found a deal that the Tesla sales person says she has never seen. I would appreciate your opinion. It’s a new early 2018 P100D that has been sitting in a showroom that doesn’t have an easy way to get it out so it has only 25 miles. It’s been there for around 2 years I’ve got pictures of the interior and there is definitely some blue Showing on the driver seat but wear actually looks minimal. I would imagine there have been a lot of people in and out over that time. So it’s a P100D with 22” wheels 6 seat white on white I’ll try and post a pic of the options. Price is 79,230. I will be the first owner. My concerns are condition of interior/exterior, the fact that it’s been sitting so long, I’m sure it has the MCU 1.
11ACF54A-87D5-4BFE-8E1C-CF881CCC349E.png

That's a LOT of car for that money, no mileage, long range, full warranty, 6 seat edition - I don't think I'd worry about the MCU version - if you haven't owned a Tesla before or a Model X, then you are in for a treat - one special vehicle, that car, and I only bought one of the very few Std Range Raven Model X's built, so yours would knock spots off mine in both performance and range. Absolutely adore my car. Would have loved the 6 seat version if I could have afforded it though.

Jump on this. I got a similar deal on a new inventory P100D last year. Zero regrets. Mine was sitting for over a year and had ~10K miles as a service loaner but came with a massive discount. This is Tesla's "faberge egg" and I personally think it will be the peak of their product designs until the new roadster.

We bought it. Been looking for a while and we’re going to get a new one with less options due to price. When we saw this deal we figured it had been wrecked or otherwise abused but it’s really clean. Just some slight wear and and blue jeans makes otherwise looks great.

Reactions: wreighven