Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

100-99-98... Current Safety Score Poll 2

What is your current Safety Score?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Less than 48 hours to go…

Musk- “FSD Beta 10.2 rolls out Friday midnight to ~1000 owners with perfect 100/100 safety scores. Rollouts will hold for several days after that to see how it goes. If that looks good, beta will gradually begin rolling out to 99 scores & below.”

I opted out a few days ago as I found it tedious to strive for a high score around here in the DC area. The score is now gone and my commutes are much more enjoyable. I also came to the realization that I'm not really excited about babysitting an inexperienced driver, so I'll let you all have the fun and I'll wait for a more mature version of FSD down the road. :)

How did your weekend go? From your scores, you only needed 60 miles at 100 to reach 99, but would need almost 1100 miles to reach 100 (99.5 actually).

View attachment 717718
Can you help me with my numbers?
Not sure why I’m still stuck on 99 on the app…

Here are my numbers on the spreadsheet.. I should be now a 100 but it hasn’t moved yet. Any ideas why that may be?
0446B613-6AA8-444A-A1A3-43308D2FAA1D.png

Try to put your daily scores and miles in this calculator.

Be sure to recheck your daily scores in the app, not just by calculating based on the events. My first day was calculating as a 97 using the percents for my songs, but the app had 96, which changed the result.
This is exactly what I already told him, he doesn't even show all 15 days in the screenshot that he shared earlier. It didn't look like he was inputting the scores and was instead trying calculate them from the parameters which I don't think is possible/matters. I tried to help multiple times already, when he used the calculator online he never posted how many more miles it calculated for him and just stopped responding

I opted out a few days ago as I found it tedious to strive for a high score around here in the DC area. The score is now gone and my commutes are much more enjoyable. I also came to the realization that I'm not really excited about babysitting an inexperienced driver, so I'll let you all have the fun and I'll wait for a more mature version of FSD down the road. :)
Thank you for playing Elon’s silly “qualify for the thing you paid $10,000 for” and enjoy the more relaxing commutes!

This is exactly what I already told him, he doesn't even show all 15 days in the screenshot that he shared earlier. It didn't look like he was inputting the scores and was instead trying calculate them from the parameters which I don't think is possible/matters. I tried to help multiple times already, when he used the calculator online he never posted how many more miles it calculated for him and just stopped responding
Thanks for your help. I just sent you screen shots for the scores that are showing in the app. Thanks again for your help!

Reactions: mwasylyk
Hey so in cell A5 you put the score you're currently at is that right? Then the data for as many days as you have (I've got 7 days of data and trying to get a 98 to 99) and delete the rest looks like? FWIW, I'm showing 48 miles needed to get to a target of 99. Thanks!