Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

100d is coming soon

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why so much skepticism? He is trying to pass on information without getting his source in trouble. I would do the same if u had a source.

Everything makes sense from the normal technology evolution standpoint. And the seats etc should not surprise anyone as Tesla streamlines production.

Okay, we've been through this before. No source, people are making stuff up got it. I almost fell for it. ;)
What do you want to hear? I'm just a Tesla owner who is trying to get some information and share, after I got burned of recent unexpected releases.
What difference does it make if I name my source for you? You don't have to believe me if you are not convinced.

I've forgotten to mention that, just after 100D, P100D non lud is also coming.
P90D ludicrous is not coming back, they've killed it. and they are removing the Ludicrous option from existing inventory-cpo cars via software, in order to sell existing P90Ds faster. I suppose owners will have ability to pay and unlock it afterwards.(Which wouldn't be wise)

Why so much skepticism? He is trying to pass on information without getting his source in trouble. I would do the same if u had a source.

Because it's highly unlikely any insider with knowledge would breach a NDA just so someone can anonymously post that information on the internet for all the world to see. That makes no sense at. Plus, we've seen these threads too many times to know they are usually educated guesses sometimes with information obtained after talking with people who may have worked with/for Tesla. There's nothing wrong with posting educated guesses but that's not how it was first posted. We were first told:

Hi all, I've just found some info.

Then we're told:

My source may be wrong, or they may prototype and then, stop working on a particular change.

And now we're told:

I'm just a Tesla owner who is trying to get some information and share

I guess what he found out, as told to him by his source, was lost and now he's trying to get it back.

Everything makes sense from the normal technology evolution standpoint. And the seats etc should not surprise anyone as Tesla streamlines production.

BINGO!

Here's what my source has told me: The name of this thread will soon have "[Rumor]" added to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: X Fan and JClu
I gotta be honest @Canuck and @msnow if you jump on individuals who come here with information you discourage others from sharing. Maybe they are just unfounded rumors but maybe they have truth behind them. Why attack this person? You got something better to post? What's the last interesting thread either of you started? This is a freaking hobby board where people salivate over a car. What else is there to do around here? Tell jokes?

Also - to come to @xborg's defense - he posted this information in a new thread only after I PM'd him earlier today to tell him his rumors were interesting and I asked him what his source is. He had offhandedly posted in another thread and I guess when somebody showed some interest and told him this information is interesting he decided more people might find it interesting as well.

Because it's highly unlikely any insider with knowledge would breach a NDA just so someone can anonymously post that information on the internet for all the world to see. That makes no sense at. Plus, we've seen these threads too many times to know they are usually educated guesses sometimes with information obtained after talking with people who may have worked with/for Tesla. There's nothing wrong with posting educated guesses but that's not how it was first posted. We were first told:

Then we're told:

And now we're told:

I guess what he found out, as told to him by his source, was lost and now he's trying to get it back.

BINGO!

Here's what my source has told me: The name of this thread will soon have "[Rumor]" added to it.
I'm not gonna say much, but you got a point :
"Plus, we've seen these threads too many times to know they are usually educated guesses sometimes with information obtained after talking with people who may have worked with/for Tesla"

And, I've already said that listed incoming changes are rumors. But from a good source.
100D is not a rumor, it is ready, hence waiting management approval. And I think it shouldn't surprise anyone.

I gotta be honest @Canuck and @msnow if you jump on individuals who come here with information you discourage others from sharing. Maybe they are just unfounded rumors but maybe they have truth behind them. Why attack this person? You got something better to post? What's the last interesting thread either of you started? This is a freaking hobby board where people salivate over a car. What else is there to do around here? Tell jokes?

Do you feel under attack @xborg? Sorry if I made you feel that way. That wasn't my intention. I'm a lawyer and I like to cross-examine people, perhaps too harshly, but it does work to get out more information and so far it's working quite well... ;)

100D is likely to be coming soon, though we might see P100D (no L) first and then 100D, to maximize revenue on the higher priced models first.

We've been waiting for 100D with AP 2.0, does feel like we're getting close.

Here is my own guess:
If you ordered AP 1.0, but getting AP2.0 hardware, and Tesla says that your software will be limited to AP1.0 features if you don't pay the $2000 price difference, take that bleuffe. It is not happening. Even if you don't pay for the difference, you'll get enhanced features.

No worries.
I don't get offended from people I don't know, nor offend them.

Well then I'll have to try harder next time... ;)

Please keep shaking down your source and keep the information coming. I think I have a pretty good idea of where it's coming from.

Even if it turns out to be wrong, it makes for interesting discussions and better than just telling jokes instead, right @calisnow? ;)

Reactions: calisnow and xborg
Okay, we've been through this before. No source, people are making stuff up got it. I almost fell for it. ;)

But, even when people do have sources like Electrek it's often is wrong as well. Look how ridiculously wrong I was when it came to Spotify because I believed what the site led me to believe.

There is nothing on the OP's list that is surprising at all.

The Ventilated seats being just on the performance cars was likely a supply issue.
Upgraded-faster main console units is absolutely essential, and I would be surprised if the AP 2.0 cars don't have it
The hands off feature that is currently shipping does NOT work. We know it doesn't work properly.
Auto-presenting doors. Sounds just like what Tesla would do.