Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I spoke to my DS on Friday to let him know I wanted to modify my existing 90D order to the new 100D. After confirming with me that I understood what I would be giving up, he said he would submit it as an order modification and get back to me. On the 'My Tesla' webpage, my order is still showing as a 90D with VIN and a March - early April delivery.
I'm sure it will take Tesla a few days to sort this out but I'm wondering if any of you who modified your order for the 100D have seen any updates to your existing orders on your Tesla webpage or have an estimated delivery range for your 100D order?

I am in Europe and changed my 90D order (which already had a VIN but was not yet in production) to a 100D. The DS submitted the request on Friday and it was updated in My Tesla on Tuesday (yesterday). The VIN and RN didn't change and the delivery date stayed the same. Here in Europe we don't have to pay a change fee (the $500 fee does not exist), but on the other side the 100D upgrade costs about $7200 instead of $3k in the US.

I am in Europe and changed my 90D order (which already had a VIN but was not yet in production) to a 100D. The DS submitted the request on Friday and it was updated in My Tesla on Tuesday (yesterday). The VIN and RN didn't change and the delivery date stayed the same. Here in Europe we don't have to pay a change fee (the $500 fee does not exist), but on the other side the 100D upgrade costs about $7200 instead of $3k in the US.

If you don't mind, what date for delivery are they quoting? Thanks.

My Tesla page just updated last night or today to the 100D! Estimated delivery is still March - Early April, which was the same as my original 90D order.
Interestingly, my credit card still hasn't been charged the $500 fee. My understanding from my DS is that Tesla is working through long list of modifications and based on my last email, I wasn't expecting to see an update till around 2/17.

My Tesla page just updated last night or today to the 100D! Estimated delivery is still March - Early April, which was the same as my original 90D order.
Interestingly, my credit card still hasn't been charged the $500 fee. My understanding from my DS is that Tesla is working through long list of modifications and based on my last email, I wasn't expecting to see an update till around 2/17.

Where on the MyTesla page does it show the delivery estimate? I must be blind because I can't find it anywhere.

I see a what's next that only says your vehicle has been confirmed and scheduled for production in our factory.

But nothing with an estimated timeframe?

On the right side of your page there should be a heading "Your Vehicle Details" under which you see the Model you ordered e.g. Model X 100D and under that should be a VIN and under the VIN would be "Estimated Delivery Range."
Good Luck!

On the right side of your page there should be a heading "Your Vehicle Details" under which you see the Model you ordered e.g. Model X 100D and under that should be a VIN and under the VIN would be "Estimated Delivery Range."
Good Luck!

Nothing there. See attached photo. Ordered Dec 27, confirmed Jan 4th.

Attachments

• IMG_3809.JPG
    IMG_3809.JPG
    595.8 KB · Views: 87
@InsaneDriver My order page showed that as well for 5-6 weeks. Only recently did it change into, your car is in production. My DS then called me shortly giving me an actually timeline (early March!) I wouldn't worry about it too much as your car is still in the queue for actual production.

Cool deal, thanks for the encouragement. I guess we can chalk it up to "production envy" when cars confirmed after start sooner!!

DS emailed after my inquiry. Mid to late March vs Mid to late February. Disappointing for sure. Potentially because of the Model 3 tooling.

Also I understand grouping like vehicles together to maximize production efficiencies. Ordered a P100D but with 6 seats. Maybe 5 is more common.

Anyhow, I guess it'll get here when it gets here.